First Home Buyer
Buying your first home can be overwhelming, there is so many things to consider, have in place, organise and negotiate. The good news is you are not alone. At Mortgage Partners Australia we understand the entire process from beginning to end and we are here to help you each step of the way to achieve one of your biggest family and financial commitments.
The key to buying your home is being organised and obtaining the advice you need for you to be successful.
Steps to buying your first home
- Understand your financial position
- Borrowing capacity
- Household budget
- Understand what you are looking for.
- Set yourself clear guidelines
- Know your market
- Ask us about detailed market reports –
- Obtain pre-approval
- We action the plan from step 1.
- Open house inspections
- What to look for
- Document each property
- Review and rate at the end of each day
- Talking with agents
- Know what to ask
- Make an offer
- Negotiate a fair price
- How to make an offer
- Set your limits
- Contracts and formal approval
- Do you need help with conveyancing?
- Arrange Pest and building inspections
- Organise building insurance
- Ask us about the Allianz special offer.
- Exchange contracts
- Loan Documentation
- Arrange a suitable time to walk through the contract and signatures.
- Congratulations – let’s focus on working to your goals.
Borrowing Power Calculator
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our finance advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
Mortgage Partners Australia is a professional organisation designed to provide our clients with the highest level of service and satisfaction.
IN FACT WE GUARANTEE IT.
Mortgage Broker Newcastle, Central Coast and Hunter Region