Insurance Protection – What protection do I need?
What would happen if you couldn’t make your loan repayments because you lost your job, had a serious illness, were disabled or, worst of all, were to die?
Do I have a cost effective policy in place to protect my house, my car and my rental income?
Most of us do not have a strategy in place to take care of the what if!
- 60% of Australian families with dependents will run out of money within 12 months if the main income earner dies.
- Only 4% of families with dependent children have the recommended amount of life insurance.
- Life insurance held in Superannuation represents only 20% of the cover most families need.
- A staggering 83% of homeowners and renters are under insured.
- Fortunately 95% of homeowners have building insurance; however 63% of renters choose not to insure their contents.
- 1/3 of Australians underinsure by not updating their policy when growing their wealth or buying new possessions.
If you take the time to consider what you value in life, you will quickly understand the risks of not being adequately insured are not worth the distress of loss associated with accidents, illness or disasters.
Mortgage Partners Australia Can Help With Insurance Options:
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our finance advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
Mortgage Partners Australia is a professional organisation designed to provide our clients with the highest level of service and satisfaction.
IN FACT WE GUARANTEE IT.
Mortgage Broker Newcastle, Central Coast and Hunter Region